Conditions We Treat
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Glomerular Disease
- End Stage Kidney Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Advanced Hypertension)
- Kidney Stones
- Acute kidney failure
- Intrinsic kidney diseases
- diabetic nephropathy
- hypertensive kidney disease
- glomerulonephritis and chronic pyelonephritis
- Proteinuria (protein in the urine)
- Hematuria (blood in the urine)
- Anemia related to kidney disease
- Bone disease related to kidney disease
- Fluid and electrolyte disorders
- Coordinated care for patients with kidney disease associated with diabetes, hypertension, or cardiovascular disease
- Dialysis care at DaVita and Fresenius Dialysis Centers in Coweta and Fayette counties
- In-patient hospital care at Piedmont Newnan Hospital, Piedmont Fayette Hospital, and Encompass Rehabilitation Hospital of Newnan
- Pre and post transplant care
On-site Laboratory Services
The Kidney clinic offers on-site lab services in our offices through LabCorp for Kidney Clinic patients.
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Walk-ins Welcome - No Appointment Needed!
Monday & Wednesday
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Please call 770-376-6256 prior to coming in to our Peachtree City office for lab services.